|Product common name||:||Coconut Water Powder|
|Botanical name||:||Cocos Nucifera|
|Part used||:||Coconut Water|
|Country of Origin||:||India|
|Appearance||:||Free flowing powder form|
|Shelf life||:||12 Months|
About Coconut Water Powder –
Coconut water is derived from the center of the coconut fruit. As a coconut matures, the water begins to dry out. Farmers harvest the coconut while they’re still green, so they provide plentiful coconut water. Freshly tapped coconut water is nothing like the fatty coconut milk that people use for cooking or as a dairy substitute. It’s lighter and transparent. It has a slightly nutty flavor with tropical fruit undertones. It is low in calories, naturally free of fat and cholesterol, more potassium than four bananas, and super hydrating — these are just a few of the many benefits.
Benefits Of Coconut Water Powder –
VenkateshNaturals Coconut water powder is abundant in several electrolytes including potassium, sodium, and magnesium. Coconut water powder contains natural fruit sugars, making it a fantastic way to replenish energy stores and electrolytes lost during exercise and training. It participates in intense exercise, particularly endurance training and prolonged periods of exercise where fluids and electrolytes will be lost through sweating. It is also fabulous for day to day hydration, from the office to the beach. Optimum hydration is key for both muscle and brain function, so the minerals in coconuts work for the elite sports person right through to children whose parents wish to avoid high sugar drinks. Hydrate using nature’s natural methods.
Health benefits of coconut water powder for Vegans
1) Ideal for vegans, coconut water powder hydrates naturally, without the inclusion of any animal products or by-products of animals.
2) Natural fruit sugars from coconuts provide that much needed energy boost for vegans by replenishing glycogen stores.
3) A natural isotonic, coconut water powder naturally hydrates using essential electrolytes, vitamins and minerals; potassium, sodium, calcium and vitamin C.
4) It can improve digestion and absorption of key nutrients – ideal for vegans who are having to substitute their diets.
5) Potassium supports normal muscle function whilst Vitamin C works to boost immune function and energy.
6) It helps to increase the body’s metabolism and is virtually fat free!
7) Helps keep skin healthy and youthful looking, prevents wrinkles and age spots.
8) It can stimulate hair growth and shine through replenishment of key nutrients.
9) Ultra-fine coconut water powder is easy to mix into shakes and smoothies.”